Search Stuff On Here

Sunday 18 October 2015

Oh My Prison !

I had never imagined that there are prisons around the world like the ones below.
I mean the prisoners there are not treated like prisoners. Their prison cells are way better than our bedrooms. And moreover they are treated like this when they commit a crime . But still they would be prisoners. And also in some prisons there is so less security that the prisoners don't feel like betraying the officials !

So before it all , let me tell you that Norway has the lowest crime rate. So we can say that the expenses on the prisoners will be increased per prisoner.
So obviously Norway has the most luxurious prison in the world .

So here is my research -

According to my research , HALDEN PRISON is the luxurious prison in the world .


The inside of a cell is seen at the Halden prison
Inside Norway's luxurious Halden jail
Inside Norway's luxurious Halden jail
Inside Norway's luxurious Halden jail

So by this would you not agree what I told ?

No comments:

Post a Comment